Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 28×45mm, 4.5V, 0.67 A/PhasePOL-1206
This NEMA 11-size hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 670 mA at 4.5 V, allowing for a holding torque of 950 g-cm (13 oz-in).
This hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 670 mA at 4.5 V, allowing for a holding torque of 950 g-cm (13 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- Size: 28 mm square × 45 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 11)
- Weight: 140 g (5 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 670 mA per coil
- Voltage rating: 4.5 V
- Resistance: 6.8 Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 950 g-cm (13 oz-in)
- Inductance: 4.9 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
- SOYO part number SY28STH45-0674A.
Links & Documents
5m Addressable RGBW LED Strip (SK6812) - Neutral White, Various Options (30/60 LED)