Arduino MKR1000 (Without Headers)MKR1000
The Arduino MKR1000 is a powerful board that combines the functionality of an Arduino Zero and a handy WiFi shield. This thin board has been designed to offer a practical and cost-effective solution for makers wanting to design IoT projects with minimal previous experience in networking. It is based on the Atmel® ATSAMW25 SoC (System on Chip), that is part of the SmartConnect family of Atmel wireless devices specifically designed for Internet of Things (IoT).
The MKR1000 design includes a LiPo charging circuit that allows the Arduino to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the LiPo battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically. A good 32-bit computational power similar to the Arduino Zero board, the usual rich set of I/O interfaces, low-power WiFi with a Cryptochip for secure communication, and the ease of use of the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for code development and programming. All of these features make this board the preferred choice for the emerging IoT battery-powered projects in a compact form factor. The USB port can be used to supply power (5V) to the board. The Arduino MKR1000 is able to run with or without the LiPo battery connected and has limited power consumption.
Note: This version of the Arduino MKR1000 includes a set of male headers that you can choose to solder on yourself, but if you would like to use a different style of header or would simply not like to have headers on your MKR1000, that is also fine!
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5V
- Supported Battery(*): Li-Po single cell, 3.7V, 700mAh minimum
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Pins: 12 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A3 - or 18 -, A4 -or 19)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 7 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- Analog Output Pins: 1 (DAC 10 bit)
- External Interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A1 -or 16-, A2 - or 17)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: no
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- Full-Speed USB Device and embedded Host
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- Length: 61.5 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Weight: 32 gr.
TFMini - Micro LiDAR Module
VR IMU (Qwiic) - BNO080 High Precision
Stepper Motor – Bipolar 12V, 48 Steps