Bourns Absolute Encoder (EAW0J-B24-AE0128L)COM-15036
The Bourns Absolute Encoder is a digital control knob that provides 128 unique results evenly spaced around a full circle. It is designed as a control panel knob but can be adapted for other uses. This can be a good alternative to using a potentiometer and analog pin, as this allows for full-turn and multi-turn operation.
It differs from the more common incremental rotary encoder which has only two or four values in a rotation and is designed to measure full rotations and direction. This measures angles and absolute position is maintained between power cycles.
- Absolute Contacting Encoder (ACE)
- Mounting nut and lockwasher (9mm mounting hole)
- 128 rotary positions
- 360 degree continuous rotation
- Rotational life - 50,000 revolutions (min)
- Max RPM - up to 120
- Absolute digital output will retain its last position between power cycles or in the event of a power failure
- Threaded M9x0.75 in. bushing
- 3/4 in. rotating encoder shaft
- Rear mount terminals
Links & Documents