PiJuice HAT - Raspberry Pi Portable Power PlatformPRT-14803
As one of the smallest systems around there are so many amazing things you could do with the Raspberry Pi if it was self-powered and portable. That’s exactly where the PiJuice comes it! A fully uninterruptible power supply HAT that will always keep your Raspberry Pi powered.
The revolutionary PiAnywhere technology contained in every PiJuice HAT - is the best way to take your Pi off the grid! The on board real time clock (RTC) will let your Pi know what time it is even with no power input or internet connection. Alongside this is an integrated microcontroller (MCU) chip which will manage soft shut down functionality and a true low power deep sleep state and intelligent startup.
You will be able to always keep track of the charge levels and other info with the two built-in RGB LEDs, trigger events and scripts with the three programmable buttons and since the PiJuice will use up to just five of your GPIO pins (just power and I2C), the rest are free to diversify your project. The stacking header allows you to continue to use your existing HATs and add-ons with the PiJuice.
- 1x PiJuice HAT
- 1x BP7X 1820mAh Battery
- 1x PiJuice Guide
- 4x Mounting posts attached to PiJuice
- 8x Mounting screws (4 are already assembled to the board)
- 1x Pogo pin
- 3x Stickers
- On board 1820mAh Lipo / LiIon battery for ~4 to 6 hours in constant use! (with support for larger Lipo Battery of 5000 or 10,000 mAH+ to last up to 24 hrs +)
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B and 3B+ but also compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless.
- Input voltage range: 4.2V 10V
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Integrated Real Time Clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- Programmable multi-colored RGB led (x2) and buttons (x3) with super simple user-configurable options
- Hardware watchdog timer to keep your Raspberry Pi on and working in mission-critical remote applications
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Enhanced graphical user interface (GUI) available for easy install (via APT)
- Customizable scripts for enhanced flexibility and full report of battery status
- All GPIOs available via stackable header for ease of expandability and connectivity
- Charge via on-board micro USB or via the Raspberry Pi micro USB (or from onboard pin headers)
- Batteries can be charged from different type of sources and voltages
- Replace the battery without downtime. Compatible with any single cell LiPo or LiIon battery
Links & Documents