Purple Aluminum Chassis for TT Motors - 2WDADA-3796
This royal undercarriage is made for the most noble, born in the purple robots! This Aluminum Chassis in purple makes for an excellent robot body. It's a single piece of bent 2mm thick aluminum, with a variety of holes, slots and cutouts for mounting boards, sensors, and servos.
The sides are notched to fit two DC Gear 'TT' motors perfectly - you'll want to get four M3 or 4-40 screws in about 24mm/1.0" to mount the motors. In the front you can screw on a ball caster. You can build a very sturdy (and quite handsome!) little robot rover with this metal frame.
- It's made of aluminum so it's light and strong
- The anodizing is quite attractive to boot
- Can be used to build a 2-wheel or 4-wheel robot
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- You can drill and cut aluminum so it's easy to modify
- Won't crack or break if it falls down the stairs (alright, it happens)
You might also be interested in getting the following items to build a complete robot:
Remember, this is just the metal frame chassis! Motors, wheels, motor driver, microcontroller, etc are not included!
- Product Dimensions: 172.0mm x 90.0mm x 31.0mm / 6.8" x 3.5" x 1.2"
- Product Weight: 115.6g / 4.1oz